Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weather

I don't know about you, but after Valentine's Day... I'm brain-dead!!!  The candy, the cards, the excitement-- I need my 3 day weekend!  It's so close...  

On another note, here are some freebies I made for my kiddos during our weather unit! 

Here is our weather sight word reader I made, using dj inkers graphics, with the word this.  You can grab it here.

   

     

 I also made a tree map using DJ inkers clip art.  You can grab the tree map here & the pictures to sort here.

For my reading rotations I made a few sentences on weather for my kids to unscramble.  Here is a picture, and a recording sheet you can grab.  I just cut-up sentence strips that I had simple sentences on.  The kids came up one at a time and helped put the sentences back in order.


Here is the recording sheet I made.  Enjoy!!!

Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment