I've been tagged by Ms. T!
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
Ms. T's questions were:
1. If you could teach any grade, what would it be?
Kindergarten-- I already do!!
2. What is the one thing you couldn't live without in your classroom?
My Promethean Board!
3. What's one thing you need in your classroom?
A microphone, my class is sooo loud this year!
4. What's your favorite school lunch?
Thanksgiving Dinner- I'd eat it everyday if they served it.
5. Do you have a favorite tv show?
So you think you can dance
6. Do you have writers's block as a blogger sometimes?
Occasionally.. but I normally bog with pictures, so as long as I remember to take pictures-- I'm good!
7. What talent would you like to be able to do?
Dance like those kids on So you think you can Dance!
8. Who's your favorite musician/group right now?
I really like the band Perry, and whoever sings that song we are young..
9. Best teaching moment ever?
Realizing one of my kiddos was starting to read when he had struggled ALL year!!
10. Any funny sayings or happenings that happened in your class this week yet?
Mrs. Baxter, he broke his head!!! He what?!? Broke his head!!!-- I go into nurses' office and realize he fell and got a scrape on his head. hahaha I laughed so hard once I realized that's all it was!
Now on to tagging!
Buggy in Kindergarten
Confessions of a New Teacher
Daisy Days for Learning
Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten
Teaching with love and Laughter
Tickled to Teach
Traditions, laughter, and Happily Ever After
Stickers, Scissors, and Smiles
Here are my questions for you:
1. What grade do you teach?
2. What is your favorite unit/theme to teach?
3. Who is your favorite tpt seller?
4. Do you have any freebies on your blog?
5. What are your top 3 favorite blogs to visit?
6. Do you have any kids?
7. Where is your favorite place to travel or vaca?
8. What is your favorite place eat? And what do you get there?
9. What is something easy you do for dinner when you are in a hurry?
10. Do you have a teacher tip for us?
Now, I will enjoy the rest of my weekend by cleaning... Did you catch my sarcasim??? haha
Have a great weekend!!!