Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom- new unit!!


I just created my newest unit-- and of course it had to be the 1st thing I plan to do with my new bunch come August.  It's all about Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!  Of course, like all of you, it's one of my favorite books. 

Here's what is included in my unit:
 -5 Math Journal Prompts (pictures included)
 -”How many coconuts?” Numbers to sets game
 -Palm Tree Patterns
 -Boom! (Memory Game)
 -Boom Boom Bingo Dotter: Dice Game (1-6 & 2- 12)
 -Chicka Chicka Roll & Cover
 -Palm Tree Ten Frame
 -Name Handwriting Practice Page
 -ABC Handwriting page (color & black and white)
 -Sand Pail: Pick a Letter
 -Blank Word Search (add any sight words)
 -Words & Letters for Interactive Coconut Chart
 -Pocket Chart Palm Trees
 -Memory Book or Keepsake Page (Take a class picture during this unit and stick it on the page)

Click the picture to check it out!


3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this unit! It looks fantastic!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much I became a follower hehe!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete