Friday, May 18, 2012

Out of this World Math Journal Prompts

First of all... It's FRIDAY!!! Second of all.. I made it through Field Day!!! What a crazy day... I don't think I need to go into detail-- every teacher understands the phrase: FIELD DAY. 

Anywho, today my post is short & sweet.  I did end up created something of my own I could use during our space unit.  I made 10, "Out of this World," math journal prompts.  Each prompt comes with pictures to help your kiddos solve the problem.


Click on the picture to check it out!

Did I mention it was Friday?...


3 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by my page girl.... your lucky you have 6 days i have 26 wahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your math journal prompts! It is great!


    I am having a big TPT giveaway at my blog- come & check it out!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete