Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale Finds!

I'm linking up with Erica from
 Erica Bohrers First Grade
to share with you my purchases from the Teacher Appreciation Week Sale everyone is throwing!!!


I just love this product from Kathleen!  I love her blog too! I'm sure you all know it... Growing Kinders.  I bought this 54 page pack for a steal with all the discounts.  I've had it in my wish list forever... and how could I resist to purchase it when there is a sale!  I am going to use it a few times this year and a lot next year!!!

Click the picture to check it out!

I also bought this adorable pack from Kim Adsit (my teaching idol).
I will be using this next year with my kiddos! I plan to make several of her adorable charts included in her pack this summer to get ready for the new year!  Click the picture to check it out!

Don't forget to link up with Erica to share your purchases.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you found yourself some goodies!!!

    I'm your newest follower! :)

    -STaci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fix It Up seems to be a hit! I think I might have to go shopping AGAIN:)

    Tammy
    http://theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete