Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Daily 5- Kindergarten Book Study!


I must say, I'm all kinds of proud of myself that I'm going to be doing some learning this summer!  

I have heard (through bloggy world of course) all kinds of different things about the Daily 5.  It seemed this year, that was the new trend.  I wasn't quite sure what it was all about... but wanted to know-- seeing as how so many awesome teachers were already using it.

So------ I lucked out when I found on Tammy's blog a post that she will be hosting a Daily 5 Book study for Kindergarten teachers!!!  I was so excited!!  I immediately went to Amazon and bought the book.  Yay for summer reading! 

If you are like me and want to know what all the fuss is about, click her button to check it out!
Live Love Laugh

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I love your cute blog! I'm a TN teacher too! I wanted to say hi and invite you to SWING on over sometime to say hi! :-) I'm your newest follower!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog. I am have been searching for fellow TN bloggers and found yours.

    Kim
    loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete