Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall/Halloween Math and Literacy Centers

 
 
I am excited to announce I just finished my Fall Math and Literacy Centers!!!  I put a lot of thought and hard work into this pack.  I cannot wait to use these fun/adorable centers in my own classroom!  I will spend a day or two next week printing and laminating to get them ready!  Click the picture to check it out!  There are over 20 centers total.  The cost is $8.50-- I promise you will not be disappointed!  I created this pack with the common core in mind.  So, if you are like me and have to teach to the CC, this pack is just what you need!
 
 
And---- I do not know about you... but this week has been CrAzY!  Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday & next week is Fall Break!  Just 24 more hours... I think I can, I think I can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment