Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all my lovely blogger momma's! 
 
We took our four generations picture today.  I am so blessed to have my mom and nana to look to for guidance.  I want to be just like them when I grow up!  I hope you have had a wonderful mother's day!  I go back to work on Monday.. tear!  I know it's only for 2 and half weeks, but it's going to be hard!  My favorite time of day with my sweetie is after her morning nap.. I will miss it, but I just have to remember it's not for long and then I will have all summer!!!
 
 
Here's a picture of a craft my kiddos did with my interim for mother's day:
 

They made little cupcakes and wrote about why their mom is the sweetest!
 
 
Have a great week!
 
 
P.S.- Look for a giveaway soon....  I put all my journal prompts into one pack (finally).  I haven't added it to tpt yet because I am finishing it up!  But hopefully it will go up one night this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment