Monday, August 5, 2013

Anchor Chart Linky!

 
Don't you just love anchor charts?!?  Well, I do!  So, I was eager to link up with First Grade Fabulosity to share some of my favs!
 
Since we are all thinking of Back to School.. I always do something about colors during my All About Me unit.  We love to graph our favorite colors in Kindergarten!
 

And we also talk about our 5 senses!
 

Then, a little while later we learn to stretch out words!!!  I laminated this chart so I could use it every year!  The kids just use a dry erase marker to write on it and then it wipes right off!  It's the little things.. :)
 
 
And of course we have to include some hands on Anchor Charts!  I love to ask a question and allow my kids to either draw their answer on sticky notes or index cards.  That way, EVERYONE is the participating and held accountable for their learning!
 

The last Anchor Chart I will share today comes from Kim Adsit's blog. She has the pieces for the chart on her blog for free!  This was a huge help when explaining to my kiddos what it meant to do opinion writing- blah!
 
 
That's all for now!  Don't forget to link up and share your Anchor Charts!!!  Sharing is Caring! 
 
Happy Monday!

3 comments: