Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Snapshots!

I'm linking up with Mrs. Nelson for Saturday Snapshots!
 
 
Here are a few moments I captured this week.
 
Hanging out with daddy before bed.

We are practicing sitting up and reading!  She is gifted.. lol!!!

We went to the Wilson County Fair last night.  It was a bit overwhelming... especially with a baby.  However, she was great! She stayed wide awake until on our way home at 10pm.. crazy girl!
 
I've been working on an Interactive Science Journal for Young Learners.  I cannot wait to get it in my store and share it with you guys!  It will be an EXCELLANT resource with any science curriculum!
 
I also made this adorable anchor chart on being a good listener.  Check back later this week to see how you can grab this freebie!
 
Happy Saturday!!!!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fair. Your little girl is a doll. Great shots. Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute family photos...takes me back to when mine were babies. The journey has been wonderful but fast, so cherish the ride!
    Julie :)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete