Thursday, January 2, 2014

Currently in 2014!!!

It seems the older I get, the faster time flies!  I cannot believe another year has come and gone!  Even though 2013 was filled with some tragedy and heartache.. I would have to say it was the best year of my life!  God blessed my husband and I with this perfect little angel.


She makes us laugh, cry, smile.. the list goes on! She has brought so much joy to my life!  I cannot imagine it without her.

Now that my sappy moment is over.. haha..

I'm linking up with Farley for the January Currently in 2014!!!



Listening- pretty self explanatory.. catching up on Laundry.
Loving- So, I am officially a stay at home mom!
Thinking- Man, I need to catch up on some posts I've been meaning to do...
Wanting- my husband had a week off for Christmas, so he decided to start a project.. We are adding some wood to the attic so we can have more storage.  That meant bringing a lot of stuff out of the attic into the office.. blah!
Needing- I want to have my daughter's 1 year scrap book displayed at her first birthday party, so I need to get busy.  
Memory/Tradition- I impulsively bought a video camera this year because I wanted to record my daughter coming down the stairs and her first Christmas.. 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years eve!

2 comments:

  1. I think you absolutely made the right choice in buying a video camera! We just spent a couple of hours watching home videos with my parents and they are PRICELESS.

    Good luck with the scrapbook! :)

    Abby @ Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a Tennessee blogger! Your daughter is adorable! You'll never regret that video camera purchase. She will love watching the videos in a few years!
    :)
    Dana
    Common to the Core

    ReplyDelete