Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently...

I'm linking up with Farley for March's Currently.  She has a new blog design, and I have blog design envy.. I think I am going to begin looking for a designer.  Her's is too cute! I have LOVED mine, but I am ready for a change.

Here's what I am currently...


Listening- My in-laws are in town for the weekend and staying with my brother in law and sister in law.  They came to our house for the day.  Welp, my daughter's favorite thing to do is rock and read.  I told her it would make SJ's day if she did it before her nap.  She didn't mind a bit (no surprise there).

Loving- I have been working with small groups at my old school.  It's been a lot of fun getting back in the classroom for a few days, especially at a school I love so much!  

Thinking- yes, I have a comp exam this weekend! I almost cried when I read over it.. but I have been creaking it up 1 essay question at a time, and slowing it has dwindled down to 1 question left.. I guess you can say I am stalling.. about to get back on it.

Wanting- This is self explanatory.  I'm ready for SPRING!

Needing- I am so OVER grad school.. I graduate in May!  I am proud of myself for sticking with it, and keeping a 4.0.  Sorry, had to brag for just a second, because I have never had a 4.0 in anything really my entire life!  But, still I am over this and want to be done!

And what in the world can tennis shoes, basketball, and a gym mean?????

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!! I'm off to do more writing.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finishing up grad school! I do not miss those days. :) Spring weather has certainly been teasing us around here and I am ready for it to stick around! I'm guessing maybe you coach a basketball team somewhere??

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is very cute! But I understand needing a change after awhile! I'm guessing the question could be, what things do you need when you want to exercise??

    ReplyDelete