Thursday, July 24, 2014

Five for Friday- Linky!!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!!!

Divider 1






I seriously LOVE our photographer Jenn Harvey!  She is so amazing and down to earth.  She just happened to be at the beach the same time we were-- so of course I had to get some pictures!!!

Divider 2

I mentioned this before.. but I am a Pampered Chef consultant.  I offer a Freezer Meal workshop at my home or in your own home.  If you live close to Nashville, or even if you are interested to hear what it's all about.. email me at bbaxter711@hotmail.com.


Divider 3

This came in today... 



Finally, a new laptop! The hubs and I are always sharing the desktop and it makes for a grouchy tpt creator and blogger!!

Divider 4

I am so excited that she made this set!!!!  It's actually on her blog for $4.00!! What-- both the color and black and white!  Snag it if you're a fellow tpt creator (or want to become one).


Divider 5


Saturday, Chris and I will have been married for 6 years.  He is definitely my other child partner in crime, my PB to my jelly, my storm to my calm (hehe) and any other funny pun.

We have definitely had our moments, but I am so thankful we have both truly stuck it out--- through thick (like molasses) and thin (like air).  

I love you with all my everything Chris Baxter!! 
I wouldn't want to walk through life with anyone else.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!!!

7 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing and that monogram swimsuit is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    Have a good weekend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those photos are adorable! Precious memories! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos on the beach look amazing and CONGRATULATIONS on 6 years!!! That's so awesome! May God continue to bless you with many more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 6 years! I loved all the beach photos. What a beautiful family. And yes you are correct, sharing a computer can be very annoying!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family pictures and wedding photos are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    The Spunky Teaching Monkey

    ReplyDelete