Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Made It: Merry Kiss-Mas!!


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for a Christmas Monday Made it Edition!

Have you tried these A-MAAAA-ZING kisses?!?!  Oh my word.. I could eat an entire bag!  Well, so could my toddler.  Which brings me to this blog post..


You would think, being a "stay at home" mom I would make all kinds of crafts and cute things for her class and teachers at her mother's day out program.. Well, I don't!  I just get busy with stuff at home, pampered chef, my blog, my tpt stuff.. ya know LIFE!  So, I was determined to make something (ANYTHING) to take to her class for their Christmas party... and no I was not taking cupcakes!!! UGH- hated that as a classroom teacher.


I made these simple little tags.  You can grab them for FREE here.

And went to work...


Only about 30 minutes later.. I had them finished. Yay!!!



I might be just a bit proud of my Pinterest inspired student gift.
These would be the perfect Christmas present to your students without spending a ton of money.. just saying!

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE! I've got to keep this in mind next year!

    http://fishingforeducation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete