I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh boy Fourth Grade for September's Currently.
1. Listening- Pretty self explanatory. This silly girl just jabbers on all the time. I can understand about half of what she says.. but goodness. She is a chatty cathy!
2. Loving- She has been going to mother's day out for a few weeks. I am LOVING it! She has some time to be social and I have some time to get work done!
3. Thinking- We aren't even considering having another baby yet and I already feel like we have outgrown our home. If you work from home, then you can relate. Not only do I have an office for TpT stuff, but I have taken over our dining room with PC stuff. It's starting to drive me crazy! Even Chris says he is starting to think we should discuss moving...
4. Wanting- To finish my Home School Curriculum! Oh my word!!! I have put so much hard work into it. I'm incredibly proud of it, but I am ready to be DONE!
5. Needing- to clean... it's always a work in progress...
6. My trips.. hopefully one day I can at least accomplish one or two of them.
I hope you all have had a wonderful day off!!
I spent some of my day with my precious momma and family. Today is her birthday. She has been an amazing example on how to be a loving wife, momma, teacher and friend.
Happy Birthday Momma!!!