Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog Award

I feel so honored and excited to recieve the...

Thanks again Ashley, at First Grade Smart Cookies, for giving me this honor!  I have had so much support from other bloggers, and I am thrilled to have been given this award (insert girly giggle).

Now it's my turn to pass it on!

The rules for this award are to:
  1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
  2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
  3. Follow the person who sent it to you
Mrs. Patterson @ Pocket Full of Kinders
Ms. M @ Ms. M's Blog
Ms. Davis @ Thirst For First

I searched long and hard to find all these great blogs!  Go check out these lovely ladies and follow their blogs.
  
I was also given (on the same day) the Top 10 Blog Award from Andrea at  Cheers to School. What a conincidence?!? So exciting!!!


Thanks for all your support blogging friends!  Sorry I have been a little absent this week.. I am on Spring Break and I've been trying real hard to get some spring cleaning done!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I'm very honored :-) I'm on spring break as well and I have relaxed and shopped for 4 days now. I plan on updated my blog soon.

    http://modernkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becky for the award! It totally made my day...I can't wait to put it on my blog and to share it with other great colleagues...thanks for thinking of me!

    Jaya http://kinderverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, Becky. I am enjoying my Sprng Break in NYC - saw a couple of musicals, visited a couple of museums (seeing my favourite painting tomorrow at MoMA) and having a wonderful time I will share the love with other blogs soon (probably while waiting at an airport!).

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I am a new follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete