Thursday, June 7, 2012

Currently, Back from the Beach, & Flash Sale!

I am linking up with Farley over at
Oh' boy fourth grade
for her June Currently.  Click the picture to join in the fun!


I also wanted to apologize for my absence.  I just got home last night from Panama City Beach.  My husband and I had sooo much fun!  Here are a few snapshots from our trip.


Ahh, I miss it already..  but it's back to reality!
Ohh wait-- no it's not! haha

If you made it this far, I've decided to have a Flash Sale on my Ocean Unit.  For the next 2 hours (only) it will be $2.00.  Go snatch it up!!!  It's normally $10.00!  When I come back from working out, the price will be changed back. 

3 comments:

  1. Darn I missed the sale! Your trip looks wonderful though :)

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a fantastic trip! It looks so peaceful & relaxing!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost finished with the Hunger Games too-so want to know what happens at the end! I was surprised by how much I liked it! :) The trip does look fabulous-very jealous!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete