Thursday, December 27, 2012

Let it Snow- Let it Snow- Let it Snow!

Well, I didn't end up with a white Christmas.. and to be honest, I was perfectly okay with it.  You might ask why?  Wait-- no you won't.  You're a teacher; you understand!  I don't want snow when I am already out of school.. I want it in January, when I'm not ready to be back after break! haha
 
But, since the end of my break seems to be approaching very quickly.. *tear!  I have created some fun math and literacy centers inspired by snow!  Here is a quick little preview.  This pack is full of fun math & literacy centers perfect for winter weather and a great addition to any snowman/winter unit!
 
 
 
You can click the picture to check it out!
 
 
And.. on a random other note.. I did get an awesome camera for Christmas!!!!  You can tell I'm already in love with it!  I took like 137 pictures on Christmas day.. my husband laughed at me.. but I told him I'm just practing for when Sara Jo gets here!
 
 
And-- yes.. my belly is getting so big!  34 weeks tomorrow.. ahhh!  I can't believe it's going this fast.  SO MUCH TO DO!  But, at the same time.. I'm kinda over being pregnant and ready for my baby girl to get here. :)
 
I hope everyone is having a super awesome break and enjoying lots of family time.  I plan on doing the same for the rest of mine!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment