Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
 
Divider 1

 
I went to an amazing consignment sale in Murfreesboro a few days ago!!!!  Oh my word-- I spent waaaaay too much!  But, I explained to my husband the value in each item..  He just said, well TpT can pay for that. haha!!  So, thank you TpT! lol
 
Divider 2
 
I'm so excited-- I get to do an in-service for some awesome teachers at MTCS on the Promethean Board!!!  They are gonna learn some awesome tricks of the trade!
 
Divider 3
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TLL-Kindergarten-Home-School-Curriculum-September-1348940
 
I just added this to my store a few days ago.  Know anyone who wants to home school?!?!  Or teachers-- if you're new or want to update what you teach, this has daily detailed lesson plans!  Click the picture to check it out!!
 
Divider 4
If you are in need of some extra cash with back to school expenses, this is an excellent time to sign up to be a Pampered Chef consultant.  You can pick one of these sets FREE after you reach your first goal in sales.  I truly LOVE being a consultant, because I get some extra income for my family and only work when I want to.  Plus, I get a ton of free PC stuff!!
 
http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/beckybaxter
 
Divider 5
Finally, I took Sara to the splash pad for some free water fun!
 


 

 
 
We plan to go again tomorrow when Daddy and some friends can join us!! 
I hope you all are having a fabulous week getting ready for school to start.  I thought of all my fellow teachers as I was passing by the school supply area at Target.. I felt the need to dodge in and grab as many boxes of crayons as possible...  *tear. 
 
But, it's my season to be home and I'm loving it!
 
Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I love how you paired a rash guard with a tu tu! Did it come together like that?
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, actually I got them both at Wal-mart. The tu tu is on a one piece and the bottoms that match that top fall off my sweet girl.. lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute is that tu tu?! Love it!

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete