Sunday, February 19, 2012

Searching for pins Sunday

I don't know about you all, but I am a huge fan of pinterest!!!  Here are just a few things I have pinned recently that I hope to do with my kiddos!

Weather:  Fill the cup with water.  Put shaving cream on top for a cloud.  Explain that when clouds get really heavy with water, it rains! Then put blue food coloring on top of the cloud, and watch it rain.
This will help your kiddos understand the water cycle.  It looks so fun!!!!  Shaving cream above water-- then add some blue food coloring.  When it gets too heavy... it will RAIN!

Lego Math...ahhh the kids will LOVE this!!!
 We start addition this week.  I'm thinking Math Center next week--- yes please!

Pinned Image
Cute President's Day tree map!

These are just a few things I have pinned.  If you are not on pinterest, you should join right away!!  They have so many awesome ideas & inspiration!

baked mozz sticks
Lastly, I will be making these tonight-- yummy!  Thank you Pinterest.
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment