Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday: Valentine's Edition

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their weekly five for Friday!  I wanted to share a few things I have done in the past during this week.
First, I LOVE these little books you can make with Kim & Megan's "Cut a Sentence" pack on tpt.  After making each book we would add them to our book boxes. It's the perfect Valentine's Day activity (especially for when the principal walks in..)  Look, we are still doing academic stuff... haha!
 This was what I had made for my kiddos one year.  I found these glow sticks at the dollar spot at Target.  It was a big hit!

I tried to do this bulletin board every year.  I can't take credit for the idea.. I cannot remember where I saw it though.. sorry.  The caption says, "Valentine Chocolates what a Treat!  Don't my Valentine's look Yummy enough to eat?"
 
And, of course it's not Valentine's Day without some conversation heart graphing.  I snagged this freebie off a blog a few years ago.  They are floating around everywhere.  I'm sure you already have one of these. 
Finally, my two February packs are on sale today through Monday.  They are 20% off!!!  If you think you won't use them.. think again.  Each pack has some US stuff inside perfect for next week!
Click the pictures to check them out!


I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. lol I love the faces you have on your students! How do you do that?? And that bulletin board is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya! Haha I used publisher, inserted the picture of my kiddos and the nsert a clipart picture after that. I just resize and place over their sweet little faces. :)

    ReplyDelete