Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lesson Plans for an ENTIRE year!!!

This post is going to be short and sweet....

Me neither

We laugh.. but teachers feel this way pretty much 100% of the time!  As soon as you catch up, you realize you still have 50 million other things to do-- and that doesn't even include home responsibilities, children, grading homework, having a relationship with your significant other and don't even get me started on cooking.  I rarely ever did that while I was in the classroom!

The list goes on....

Well, I created a home school curriculum for a family who wanted similar lesson plans to what I did in my classroom.

ta-da--- I finished!!!



Basically, I just created lesson plans for an entire year.. I know right- insane genius!  Well, this is "geared" towards a home school family. And I plan to one day go back and make one that is "meant" for the classroom.  But for now-- if you could use a "break" from planning-- check this out!

PS- It's on sale for 20% off for the next 24 hours!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment