Thursday, February 6, 2014

Currently and waiting...

I'm linking up with Farley for February's Currently!


1.  Well, nothing exciting about this one.. just have the washer and dryer going.  I don't enjoy laundry, but I guess you could say it's in my job description as a stay at home mom.. so it had to be done.

2.  I just went to a consignment sale for boutique style clothes for my daughter-- I may have spent a lot of money-- shhhhhh!  But it was well worth it! I also saved a ton too!!!
Yes, those are sparkly TOMS! Ahhh- so cute!

3. & 4.  I am soooo excited to meet my new sweet niece!  Since I have a 1 year old.. waiting at the hospital wasn't the best idea.. so, instead I am going stir crazy waiting to get a phone call to head down there!!!!

5.  I have been working on my February Math & Literacy Centers for a while now.. I am so ready to be done! I wanted to have them up at the beginning of Feb... but, oh well! I'm working hard though.

6. Two Truths & A Fib

Truth- I was born in Washington
Truth- working on my masters

Fib- only 1 sibling.  I have a big brother!  He will make the best daddy. Praying hard for their soon to be family of three!


This was taken the day we found out they were pregnant! 
Love them!

1 comment:

  1. I am expecting a nephew in March and I am soooo excited, so I can't even imagine your excitement! Hope everything went well and that your niece is healthy and beautiful!

    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete